All the tackle, rods, reels, lures etc are provided. All fish will be cleaned at the end of you trip and placed into bags.
These other items are suggestions that may make your day on the water more enjoyable and memorable.
- MANDATORY Michigan all species fishing license (daily or annual) good for the dates of your trip. They can be purchased online at http://www.mdnr-elicense.com/welcome.asp or at any license retail center or sport shop. Licenses will be checked at the dock. Not required for people 16 and under.
- Soft soled shoes (no work boots please)
- Hat or visor
- Sunscreen for your skin and lips
- Digital camera with charged battery and plenty of space on the memory card
- Video camera
- Motion sickness medication if you are prone to motion sickness. If you don't know if you get motionsick, assume you do and take precautions. Ask the captain about a regiment prior to your trip.
- Clothes for the season. Lake Michigan water temps generally cool the air down especially during the spring months.
- Rain gear if rain is in the forecast. (we can hide under the top, but fighting fish is done outside)
- Snacks or food. We have a small refrigerator to keep lunches fresh.
- Cooler for transporting your fish fillets home at the end of the day.
- Beverages of choice. Drink what you want, but out of control drunks are dangerous to themselves and the rest of the crew and will not be tolerated. (Please, no glass)
| || |